Quick user guide
- Place the base of the kettle on a cool, even surface, and place the kettle on it. Only use the kettle in combination with its original base which comes with it.
- Fill the kettle with the required level of water. DO NOT put less than 0.1 litres of water and NOT more than the ‘MAX’ indication level.
- Close the lid and put the kettle on its base.
- Press the ON button for the kettle to start heating up. The pilot light will illuminate.
- The appliance switches off automatically with a bell ringing to signal when the water reaches the boiling point.
- Remove the kettle from the base and pour.
|Sold By :||PEARL ENTERPRISE|