Yubeyi online Ltd
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Data that we collect
What do we use your information for?
We will use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website - (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactionsYour information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Third Parties and Links
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.